Information systems – Modernisation and Safety Improvement of NPP V2
Complete supply, installation, testing and commissioning of multi-level, hierarchic, integrated information – control systems for both NPP V2 units, which are used for the collection, visualisation and data archiving serving for:
- Monitoring, documenting, analysing and managing the course of technological processes in real time
- Provision of information supporting safe and economic management of operation of the NPP V2 units.
The scope of work within the project:
- Development of project documentation at the level of implementation project.
Complete implementation of delivery, installation, activation and commissioning.
- Production of all distributors in MMI and Electronics.
- Installation of hardware, including configuration and activation.
- Installation of software, including configuration and activation.
- Development of visualisation software based on the customer’s assignment.
- Development of special software based on the customer requirements.
- Development of programs and implementation of FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) tests with the participation of the customer’s personnel.
- Development of PKV and KV programs and their implementation on site in the presence of the customer’s personnel.
- Delivery of the actual implementation documentation and accompanying technical documentation for each stage of implementation and after completion of work.
- Delivery of quality documentation.
- Preparation of documentation for the operating rules.
- Training of the customer’s personnel.