Corporate history

1951

Establishment of the Industrial Automation Works, a supply company, Prague (ZPA – DP Prague)

.

.

1969

Establishment of a branch plant ZPA – OZ in Bratislava

1985

Establishment of Elektromont, k.p., Bratislava by a merger of ZPA-OZ and the Bratislava Electrical Engineering Works

.

.

1990

Dissolution of Elektromont, k.p., Prague and its supply companies across Czechoslovakia and the establishment of PPA, š.p., Bratislava

1991

Establishment of PPA CONTROLL, a.s.

.

.

1997

Certification of the quality management system according to STN EN ISO 9001

2013

Certification of the integrated management system according to ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System and OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System

.

.